PCI PIN 3.1 Certified OTA Remote Key Injection Anywhere
The WizarPOS Remote Key Injection (RKI) solution turbocharges data encryption in a hassle-free and cost-effective manner.
Remote Key Injection is a process for the secure transfer of encryption keys between a payment terminal and a remote server. Compared to its on-premises counterpart, RKI prevents keys or data from interception or manual manipulation. It is also scalable when a distributor or service provider injects keys to unlimited POS terminals in different locations. In addition, RKI eliminates personnel training and certification costs.
Benefits of the WizarPOS Remote Key Injection
- Optimal security warranted by the PCI PIN 3.1 standard
- Streamlined ISO/ISV over-the-air (OTA) workflow
- Thousands terminals’ key injection in seconds
- Minimize the labour cost for key injection
- Reduce the terminal maintenance time
- Independence of Key Injection Facility (KIF)
Features of the WizarPOS Remote Key Injection
- Applied to all WizarPOS devices and POS systems
- Mainstream key types supported
- Always up-to-date security patches
- Global partner network